1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still don't know what I am

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by fxngirl, Feb 4, 2016.

1. fxngirl

fxngirl Guest

I questioned my sexuality during the entire year 2015, and I came to the conclusion that I was a lesbian, until I admitted to myself that I was in love with a guy.
    I thought that I was gay because I wasn't sexually attracted to guys and, if I had to imagine something like a one-night stand, I would imagine it with a girl.
    However, now I'm in a relationship with a guy and I even like having sex with him, and I think that what makes me like it is the fact that I love him.
    I decided that I don't care about the gender, as long as I'm in love with that person. However, since I haven't fallen for a girl yet (and my boyfriend is the first person I fell in love with) sometimes I doubt the fact that I'm bisexual, and that all the questioning in the past year was useless and built on nothing.
    Any thoughts?

2. art3mis

Maybe you might be demisexual or pan/bisexual. But you do you want to put a "label" on yourself so badly? If you love a guy: that's great, be with him. If you falls for a girl, that's also great. I guess there isn't a term or label for anyone out there and at some point you might just have to accept that sexuality can't always be specifically defined. Just love people and don't think to much, that's at least what I do and I feel pretty comfortable with it.

#2 art3mis, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016