1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

conclusionish?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by readinghilton, Feb 4, 2016.

1. readinghilton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so i knew i wasn't 100% straight, and ive come to the conclusion that im bi, but still probably gay. either way for now im bi, i haven't come out to anyone yet. mainly because im still scared too. i am going on a back packing trip soon with one of my friends who is openly gay, im going to tell him and ask for his advice along with all of yours. i feel happy with my decision, but im also a little nurvous like i said. whats funny is last night me and my mom were talking and she even said she wouldn't be surprised if i came out as bi or gay to her, knowing shell be okay with it and all im still scared to tell her, i cant figure out why too haha. anyway just wanted to give the update and see what yall have to say. hope to hear from plenty of you lovely boys and girls. :icon_wink :***: :slight_smile:

2. H20

H20

Congratulations on your self-acknowledge! I'm sure like everyone else you've had an incredible journey.

My first piece of advice would be there will be people who'll stigmatize your sexuality, but never let them tell you you're wrong. Even if you find a preference later on or if your mind ever changes, you're sexuality is valid and only you'll know what you feel you are.

Know you're special. You can literally be with anybody until you just decide that you are completely gay. In that case you're special because gay literally equals happy. It's why we have the rainbows.

Third: have fun. Sexuality can be very serious business, but don't forget to take breathers and remember to have fun now and again because you're worth that enjoyment.

4) Nothing worth doing is easy. Telling others will be difficult at first, but it'll become easier as time goes on, and the more you learn to accept yourself.

Lastly: there will be hurdles and doubts and fears now and then. You may question if you really are bi. You may wonder if at whatever point in your life if you should just identify as one or the other because of pressure or because you feel wrong. You'll have doubts. That's all a part of living and growing. Try not to be too hard on yourself.

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Awesome! You should feel so proud of yourself for 1) being open with yourself, and 2) accepting it even if you don't have an exact conclusion yet. With this kind of attitude, you're sure to figure out the rest in time and it's great that you know so much more about yourself now!! Congrats!
    It's great you get to tell your friend. Maybe you're still afraid to tell your mom because you feel like by doing so you'd be showing a part of yourself to her that she wouldn't expect or be used to, even though you know she'd really be fine with it. In this case, I think it's doing something for the first time. May seem scary before and during, but once you do it it's a breeze and you'll wonder why you were scared at first. It'll go super well, I'm sure:slight_smile:
    Best wishes and congratulations!!

4. readinghilton

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey guys thank you so much for the complements, and the advice, i really do appreciate it a lot!! :slight_smile: