1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digit ratio

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Eric Dave, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Eric Dave

Eric Dave Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Last night I saw some lesbians in a bar and I noticed that her index finger was much shorter than her ring finger. This fits the digit ratio theory.

Gay men tend to have ring and index finger the same length when measured with a ruler.

How many people here have this trait?

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i may be questioning, but I know that I like guys and that rule doesn't work for me. Honestly, it's probably not the best way to figure out someone's sexuality, especially as it is supposedly just the likelihood of being gay increases with that trait (and not that having that trait means that you are gay for sure).

3. Bee12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This trait is not a good indicator of sexuality as not every gay person will have this trait and some straight people may have this trait. You've already had 2 threads closed by Chip and it's really frustrating that you are not listening to us! Posting on here is not going to help you! Only when you go and see a proper therapist can you then get the help you need.