1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im a lesbian now what??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Peacefulpagan24, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Peacefulpagan24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone. I have always been into females and had many crushs. I experimented with men but i always got hurt and confused by them. For years i identified as bi and came out to everyone at 18 as bi. But after two years in a committed engagement with a man. I discovered just how unhappy i was even though he treated me wonderfully. Now i am choosing to understand my lesbian heart. Does anyone know any good books or anything to learn from ? I do also wonder since i moved back home to parents and im renting . Should i try to wear lesbian pride or rainbow pride items around them. They think im bi still. And i wear a rainbow bracelet i made and a rainbow pentacle. And seem to of said nothing so far. Ideas? Thank you !(&&&)

2. Really

I guess it depends what you're comfortable with (go ahead and wear the bracelet if you're ready for questions) and what you'd like to achieve first. And by that I mean, coming out or meeting others or finding support or ...

I can't think of any books at the moment - maybe others can - but there are loads of websites with info. Besides here. Name something and maybe we can be more specific. :slight_smile:

Welcome to EC!