1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Lesbian or Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Timelord3791, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Timelord3791

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I was younger I assumed I was straight. I pushed away any attraction that I might have felt for girls and forced myself to think about boys. I have never really liked a boy though. I would find a boy that was sort of cute and tell myself I should have feelings. I gave myself butterflies because I had heard that was what it felt like to have a crush. I would purposely get myself to think about him because I had heard that you should always be thinking about them. I convinced everyone, even myself, that I liked boys. Lately, though, I have been feeling more and more attracted to girls. I do have fantasies and dreams(lots of them) about being with girls not with boys. In the dreams I really like it. I have only had a few dreams about boys and in these dreams I was forced and I didn't feel anything. The truth is I wouldn't really want to go out with a boy. At least, not if I had the choice of a girl. I never really gave myself the option before but now I keep thinking about it. I think women have more attractive bodies than men and I always notice it too. I don't have any experience with either sex. I am 15 and I have never been on a date or kissed someone. The thing is I can make myself feel something for boys sometimes. I feel like I have to try though. Also, if I was lesbian wouldn't I have known before now? What do you think? Am I lesbian or bi or something else?

2. Exotica

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a tough, at 15 it is hard to tell, your hormones are all mixed up. But that doesn't mean you don't worry, as everyone does.

If you find yourself want relationships with girls, as well as sexually attracted to them, you are probably lesbian, but, you can also like guys too, = bisexual.

So, the thing to think about, is would you truly WANT to have sex with a guy, and would you be interested in being in a relationship with a guy, and would you like to settle down with one?

If the answer is no i'd say you are a lesbian.