1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shias, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    n Singapore university , then I understood he is gay and asked him of relationship but he said now I can not think about these things and ...but we can still be friends later I left Singapore but it's like 5 months we are chatting and skypeing frequently , and it's a few weeks that I call him my Darling and dear in Chinese language cause he is learning Chinese , and he is also calling me these but recently I called him my sweetheart in Chinese and asked him wether he knows what does it mean and he said yeah and called me the same , today I also talked to him and called him these things but he just called me my darling , dear , now I'm confused what does this all mean? Is he willing for a relationship or not?

2. Exotica

Out Status:
    A few people
    He may be just joking? i don't really know much because that story is pretty vague, but i wouldn't think he wants a relationship from just that hint, you may have to try other methods of finding out.

3. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No I don't think he is joking , but I don't know how often you use these things in English, by which methods you think I have to test?

4. Exotica

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well flirting would be a good way, unless that isn't your style. Ask him about his views on it, can by hypothetical if that makes it easier, just work your way into getting more hints about the situation, and when you feel it is right maybe ask him if he'd ever be interested in a relationship with someone like you (or you yourself if you're feeling confident). But it really is up to what the moment calls for, and what feels best to you

5. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is it good idea to say happy valentines to him and wait for response?

6. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just told him today and he said we can be friends and he has was never thinking of me as bf , cause we're not good match and the other....he said we can be good friends but I said we could have been , I think he doesn't respect me how can he understand whether he would be happy or not in a relationship without even trying to start it I was ready to do everything for him

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2016 at 12:59 AM ----------

How much physical type is important for you in a relationship?