1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physically type

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Shias, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wanna to know how much is physical type important for you in relationship?

2. Ryuji35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, first attraction is physical. But I do fall in love with people who normally isn't my type, but I consider myself as sapiosexual and I am not sure but I really am attracted to certain type of personality. So for me, falling in love requires both personality and physicality. But even if you are so gorgeous outside, but empty inside, I pass :slight_smile: Except for ONS haha

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's somewhat important, but I tend to pay more attention to the person than their looks/appearance. If someone looks good but treats you like shit, what's the point?

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physical attraction is very important to me, but if he has a shitty personality, hangs out with the wrong crowd, pushes my buttons way too often, etc, then it's an instant no no for me.

Don't get me wrong, there's tons of hot dudes out there, and my mind will wander to the gutter, but only so few of them have a personality that is compatible with mine, and that's what I look for.