1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate being a lesbian.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by matty336, Feb 10, 2016.

1. matty336

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Every girl that I know is a horrible person, they also keep making jokes about how terrible it would be to be a lesbian. I really wish that I wasn't gay as it would make my life so much easier. Does anyone know how to stop being attracted to girls once and for all.

2. Bibliovian

I wish I had other information for you, but I don't know of any method that has been successful in changing who you are attracted to.

But I would advise to surround yourself with different girls. Those ones sound kind of horrible. (PS- I think being a lesbian is pretty fantastic in practice.)

3. Elli

Hey, I don't know how old you are but I didn't really realize that I was attracted to girls as well until around the time I turned 16, because that was the first time I met a girl that had great personality and aura and everything. Weird to think that all the other girls I had met beofre were so horrible in one way or another I couldn't even feel properly attracted!

What I'm trying to say, girls can be really annoying and complicated, but that makes "the one" even more amazing. You just have to find better girls!

4. Gladimeir15

Gladimeir15 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It is very difficult to oppose on yourself. Fighting what is inside is also the most difficult one. I think you should have to show what truly you are. This time you will enjoy your freedom of expression.:icon_wink