1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im gay right?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by treasure1996, Feb 13, 2016.

1. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 18 and I've been confused about my sexuality for a couple years now.
    I used to think I was straight although I've never felt a connection when kissing or having sex with a guy, they were just 'Eh' experiences.

My attraction to girls has kind of always been there, when I think of having sex with a girl or kissing one I feel all tingly. But I'm not attracted to many women, only more masculine and Tom boyish type.
    I think it's safe to say I'm gay.

Here's my problem, I think I can be attracted to men somewhat but I think it's not possible or very rare for me to imagine myself having an emotional connection with a man.

I'm gay right??....

2. RyeTheDauphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you've experimented with both sexes and concluded that you solely like girls, then it's safe to say that you aren't straight. It's possible that you are homoflexible, bisexual or just curious if you still have a slight attraction to men.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. You can define yourself however feels most comfortable to you and in a way you think describes you best.