1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressing

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jhon1, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Since the age of 12-13 I found men attractive then in high school I started to get stronger feelings for them I had crushed in most of the male teachers and some one these guys who I would never talk to because I was shy. Now I'm older I've been having these thoughts about women sexually and I don't like it (can you find women attractive even though your gay?) And these thoughts are doing my head in because I don't get why I'm thinking like this because men are what I like but these thoughts are messing with the way I look at them and I can't even have sexual fantasies anymore because its me with a guy then all if a sudden its s girl and it puts me off and i think what if wome got me hard and i dont eant tp change or are these thoughts telling me to change because I don't want to change

2. guitar

Yes you can be gay and find women attractive. Human sexuality is complex - there's something called the Kinsey scale which shows us that people are seldom 100% gay or 100% straight. Most people are somewhere along the spectrum. But most people also have a very strong preference so they often don't deviate from their sexuality. I'm about 90% gay (Kinsey 5; 6 is 100% gay). I have a very strong preference for guys, but does that mean I can't or won't be turned on by women? Nope.

Don't let yourself be constrained by labels. Let your attractions happen naturally. If you find a few women attractive, so be it. It's why some people choose the catch-all label of pansexual. Labels can confuse the shit out of you because you get too caught up in "if I'm gay it means I can only like guys." Human sexuality usually doesn't work that way.

3. Jhon1

Jhon1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks so much for your help I did the Kinsey scale test and I got a 6