1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PurpleMushroom, Feb 15, 2016.

1. PurpleMushroom

I'm 21 and in a stable(ish) relationship with a man. We live together and have a child together. I love my other half like he is the only man in the world worth loving. We have great sex and get on most of the time. We are in a kind of open relationship, even though we have never had sex with anyone else. We both enjoy talking about having sex with other people and have almost gotten into swinging.

I suppose I identify as being bisexual but I have always had trouble coming to terms with it. I have only had sex with two guys before, but I have had many boyfriends in my life. I never really connected with them, I became shy as soon as we where more then just friends and I simply felt uncomfortable. Eventually I matured a little and settled down with my current partner. Now I find men, bland and uninteresting. I am repulsed by most men but the men I am attracted to, are the dominant slave master types.

I have different feelings towards men and women. I like to romanticise about women, I dream about cuddling naked with them and spending lots of good time with them. I have a real desire to be with them. Though with men I look for someone that will dominate me, make me feel small and abused.

My current partner is nothing like this, he is kind and makes me feel like a princess. We became best friends after meeting in collage and we ended up sharing a drunken kiss together at a friends birthday party... thing just took off from there.

If you asked me, who I would rather sleep with... My dream woman or dream man? Without thinking about it I would say woman.

I have never really had a relationship with a woman though, I experimented with my best friend a little in the beginning of high school but I think I was too immature to realise that I loved her. I still regret pushing her away from me.

Even though my partner knows how I feel about women he doesn't mind. We both feel comfortable and happy together so we do not want to change that, but I still feel that I could be incomplete without a woman in his place. Its strange, but I think its ok. Why fix things when they are not broken.