1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this girl like me? Do i like her?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Animess, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Animess

So like i think maybe theres a chance this probably straight girl likes me. She doesn't strike me as anything other than straight. Maybe i'm just full of myself nut ill explain.
    In my school theres a popular girl group. They all hate me, i hate them. Ill cuss at them when they mock me anyway a little off topic (actually its relevant). anyway shes new here but shes a part of that group. Except shes really nice. Not like any of them. She'll talk to me and shell always compliment me on something im wearing or how im "perfect at everything". Ill of course get nervous talking to her and feel weird (dont know how to explain it, happy? no not just that) when she compliments me.
    Recently she hasnt really talked to me since i got into another fight with those girls and ive recently everyday been mocked and then cussed at some of the girls.
    Anyway she makes me really regret everything ive ever said to those girls despite them being rude to me. Its not liked we talked everyday only sometimes but i feel like maybe i screwed up the whole "relationship" i have with her. I dont really think i like her or that she likes me but what do you think?
    god im always here with these problems

2. Elli

If she talked to you before then I don't think she minds too much that you fight with these girls, I mean it's not like she didn't know that before? I don't know if she's romantically interested in you, though, but you might be better at telling that, I mean I haven't seen the way she looks at you etc.
    Maybe just try to be patient and as you talked to her before it might be easier to start a conversation again, just greet her and ask how she is etc. If she's really mad at you or whatever because of that, then you'll be able to tell by the way she responds.

Good luck!!