1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend came out to me and...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TiaKay, Feb 18, 2016.

1. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

Since the day day that I came out to my friend she actually came out too and told me that she's bi too... But I didn't believe her but she was serious so it is true. And when we met the first day of school she told me that she's a lesbian and I was surprised that she just told me it like that when we just met... but it was just a joke. So now since that day that we came out to eatch other let's just say. She was like trying to seduice me and to drag me or whatever. But I was just laughing and telling her to stop cause I knew that she was joking btw she did that for like over a week or more I don't remember and now she just stopped. But then there was a day that we were just me and her staying at school after classes and then we went to the bathroom and we were actually just messing around since there was almost no one in the school. Then she told me to kiss her and she was like forcing me and I was sure that she was joking but then it's like she got serious. She actually said "Yeah why not? Your too scared and I just want to practice to when I will kiss my crush" So I just tough that she was weird and I told her no. But then she got in front of me and was like making her self ready so I will kiss her so she just putted her lips ready in front of me and was waiting and it was REALLY WEIRD. She was waiting and I didn't kiss her. Then she told me that she did the same thing with her little brother as a joke. I said "oh ok so it was a joke?" and she said "No but really I really need to practice kissing before kissing my crush." But then all that was done and we just got out of the bathroom and I had that weird feeling cause at the beginning I tough that she liked me... But I'm not sure cause like everything is different with her compare when we are with our other friends and when we are just the both of us...
    Does she likes me or what?? Or is that normal that it's really different with her when we are just the both of us??

2. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like she's curious but doesn't really want to admit it.