1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible pan?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Turtleee, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Turtleee

Heyo! I'm in a, well, situation regarding my sexual and romantic orientations...

Well, first thing first, I feel sexual attracted to people more so, and don't care what gender you are. If we mesh well, I'm down for it. I could see my self dating anyone in the future, whether they'd be female, male or non binary.

And romantically I feel the same way. I'm a major romantic, and have fallen in love with a lot of different genders in the past. I could see my self marrying anyone, as long as our personalities flow. I'm also a pretty open minded person.

So, eh, in this ramble, what sexual or romantic orientation does this sound like? I was thinking maybe pan but I'm not sureeee~

Thank you :icon_wink

2. KittensandCandy

This does sound very much like pansexual/romantic
    If you experience attraction to people despite what gender they are this is pan.
    But of you don't quite feel that fits you could be polysexual/romantic. This is being attracted to a lot of genders but not all of them
    :slight_smile:

#2 KittensandCandy, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  3. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey :grin:

Pansexuality basically means attraction towards male, females and non-binary people. Some people (including myself) also have a preference towards one gender and that's okay too :slight_smile: Since you said that you don't care what gender someone is and that you could see yourself marrying anyone, it sounds like you are pansexual as well as panromantic. Hope I've helped :slight_smile: