1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fighter694, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Fighter694

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So just a few days back I found out that some girl in my class really likes me. I identify as a gay man, but when such things happen I feel happy rather than creeped out? Could this mean I am bi and in denial? Sexually I've been attracted only to men. Romantically ID like to be with a man. Then why do I feel happy whenever I learn that some girl has a crush on me? Does this mean I'm bi or is it just me being happy about being liked and desired? Growing up I've been made to feel I'm not desirable because I'm not masculine enough. I did really try to conform to masculinity for a while. Now i dont care, rather i enjoy my feminine side! So is this like some happiness of proving a point stemming from the vestigial insecurity around masculinity and my desirability quotient? Coz I don't feel the desire to pursue it or even talk and get to know more about the person. I don't understand what this is then ?