1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure about sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Anderson, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Anderson

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi. I'm attracted to guys but I still also like girls :confused: I'm just assuming I'm bi right now. Also I see being gay as a bad thing because of the bible :icon_sad: so idk what to do :confused:
    I like guys and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with it but if it's against God then should I just force myself away from guys?.

#1 Anderson, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  2. Anderson

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would also like to mention that I'm "sexually attracted" to guys and would date one but I would never marry one.

#2 Anderson, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  3. Kiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've read about a lot of religions to find what I think is right I soon found that if it doesn't fit you then you need to be yourself anyhow. God made you the way you are, so do it how you want to. Live life how you feel like it should be lived!

You're an amazing person, unique, and special in your own way! Don't forget that if your attacked to your own sex as well as the opposite sex then that's who you are. Though if you still don't know if you're bi then experiment and see. Ask yourself which gender makes you more comfortable to be around, and that's your main sexual preference.

Hope you can talk to me about this because I'll help! have a fantastic day!:icon_bigg