1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bi/homoromantic?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ECMember, Feb 24, 2016.

1. ECMember

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a bit confused on my sexuality somewhat.

I feel I'm bi. I do feel some sexual arousal of thoughts when I think of a "Hot girl" or guys that fit my preference or whatever.

I've been with a few guys through a "hook up" app. It wasn't "all the way sexual" just purely mutual masturbation, foreplay, kissing. But I've had some sexual contact in some degree I feel.

I've never had sex with a girl but I do desire girls alongside guys.

I've been close with guys longer than girls.

And whenever I have had close male friends, I have a mixture of platonic wrapped with brief sexual(slight homoerotic) fantasies between myself and close male friends. And that has been wrapped with the bisexuality with my so-called preference for guys you can say.

I don't see myself as gay or straight but somewhere in the bi spectrum. A guy here thought I'm a bi sexual/homoromatic. I mean, that's his opinion. I do see myself within the bisexual spectrum but I'm confused on my level of bisexuality though.

If I had to rate the bisexuality spectrum from 1 to 10, I'd put myself at a 3.5-5.5 range

2. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess you're just like me. I can't find myself calling me "gay" or something, but I do feel attracted to men (sexually and romantically). If that's what "gay" means, so I am, but that feeling that it does not fit me is still there. You know what? I said before in a post, these names "gay" "bi" are limited (in my opinion), once there are a lot of different feeling and sensations between sexes. I don't feel sexually attracted to a women, but there are a few I can really see myself engaging with. But it's like 2 persons only ahhaha Last week I couldn't see myself engaging with a man, but now I can see. And how about that guy that just likes to hug his male friends without feeling anything sexual but just because of skinship, saying things like "i luv u" and kissing on the cheek. Does it make him gay? So is difficult to figure this out. If you are struggling so much about taking a definition to yourself then you probably shouldn't do it. Just do what you like to do without taking tags to yourself. If someone asks, just say "bi" for convenience ahahha (if you want to say, of course). Stay cool :slight_smile:

3. thetasteofink

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sexuality is a confusing thing. I'd say I was bi in that I've mostly had sexual relations with men but whenever I do I crave females again. I'm sexually attracted to woman but not really men, but yet the identification of being a lesbian scares me somewhat?