1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dont know what to call my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Michaelaa, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Michaelaa

Michaelaa Guest

The sexuality that I find the closest to how i feel so far would be a homoromantic bisexual, but that still doesnt feel "right" i guess you could say.... I usually just identify as a lesbian to avoid the questions and confusion. I've looked at the definition of homoromantic bisexuals and that would mean im sexually attracted to men, but i am not by no means, although i am physically attracted to men, just not emotionally or sexually. This is where it gets confusing for me. I am currently dating a transsexual male that was born female, although they do feel female occasionally (not very often). But I know I am not pansexual. I am most definitely not attracted to all genders. I've been thinking about this for far too long and I just want to figure out who I am.

2. Seagypsy

Hugs... I don't know what to call mine either if that helps.

It's like I want mostly feminine traits in a male body :frowning2:

3. flitterpad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sexuality is complex, and if you can't find a term that fits you it's possible you're overthinking it. Maybe just find one that makes the most sense? In your case it's possible that there isn't a term for your sexuality that fits completely.