1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian or horny?? please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by castor135, Feb 25, 2016.

1. castor135

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello. What do you call a "straight" girl that really really wants to eat out another girl and scissor her but would never kiss a girl? Ive never wanted to kiss a girl and cant imagine wanting to. I also dont want to touch a girl. But I do want to eat one out and scissor her. I get so extremely aroused thinking about it.

I also cant even imagine liking or loving a girl or cuddling with her or holding hands with her etc. At the same time, Ive fallen in love several times with boys and when I do I love them dearly. The sex with the boys is great too and I really enjoy it.

But. The desire to eat out a girl is there but not to touch/hold/kiss/cuddle with one. What the hell do you call that? Im so confused and Im getting extremely anxious about this. Please help.

2. Really

Bisexual?

3. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say you are heteroromantic, bisexual, and maybe a little bit stressed out.

4. OnyxPhantom

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In addition to terms like bisexual and hetero-romantic, maybe look up heteroflexible, bi-curious, or something along those lines.
    Just a couple suggestions.

5. Hint

Yes, I'm, pretty sure that romantic identity and sexual identity are two separate things.
    As in, which/what genders you wanna 'do it' with are different from which/what genders you feel the need to be emotionally close & passionately intimate with, not so much banging as in 'holding hands' and all that mushy stuff.

In which case it sounds like, romantically speaking you're only attracted to the opposite sex, whereas sexually you are full-on bisexual.
    I, too, would love to 'scissor' with a girl, but... I don't physically have a vag, or a female 'body shape' etc., so that... complicates things...

Is there anything else about this situation you wanted to tell us?
    Like if there's anyone you're 'feeling for' that you don't have the heart to tell, or if you feel awkard for other, related reasons, or if the lack of sex with a girl is stressing you out... any other details we might be missing?

6. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Horny or confused and scared. You can have sex with a girl because you're feeling curious and horny and still be straight, sure. Or you can be subconciously closed up to the idea of actualy connecting with a girl fully because you think of yourself as straight. Or even just not a big romantic. I've experienced the second one. But what you asked is "lesbian or horny"... lesbian implies you don't have sexual attraction towards men. So a rather important question here is, how do you feel about guys?

In terms of the seperation of romantic and sexual attraction... as Chip would usually say, there is pretty much no evidence for it. And I have to say if I'd known about this idea while still in my confused state I probably wouldn't have got round to accepting "bisexual" as quickly as I did. It's just way more to think about and another way of trying to pinpoint your feelings even further, which is unhelpful because this stuff is so fluid.

#6 SHACH, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  7. hottmom

hottmom Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just follow you heart and go for it or not but think before you act