1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overly flirty or actually curious?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by anongirl14, Feb 27, 2016.

1. anongirl14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just wanted to gain opinions from people on a subject matter, do you think there is a line that can be crossed from being just an overly flirty person, or someone is actually curious/looking to experiment?

Basically, i have a friend who claims she is straight but made a move on me numerous times in 1 night, starting from kissing to properly making out, all the way to getting on top of me and making out, for about 20 minutes. I ask this question because a drunken kiss with a friend is a very common thing to happen between girls, but do you think there is a number of times this can be done before starting to wonder if the person is actually interested in you/possibly is trying it on with you? Now as far as wether she maybe wanted to do it consciously and did it because we were tipsy also plays a big part, but if you were tipsy and had one kiss thats still considered just being flirty due to alcohol, right? Also take into consideration we were surrounded by a club full of gorgeous guys and she says she's straight.

So yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if there could be anything there and also if anyone agrees/disagrees if the flirty behaviour can cross a line into being something else, it'll be interesting to know what different people think.

thank you :slight_smile:

2. hottmom

hottmom Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She is so hot for you

3. anongirl14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hottmom - you think? I hope so haha

4. LHecW

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I mean.... there's 'drunken kiss' and then there's, well, that - she may identify as straight but we don't know what's going on inside her head - maybe she is curious or questioning. She could be trying to find out herself, in her own time and way. But that is for her to figure out and decide upon herself.