1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea anymore

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by mx Jim, Feb 28, 2016.

1. mx Jim

I think my sexuality has come pretty clear to me over the years; I'm either gay or homoflexible. I do enjoy looking at girls but the idea of doing anything sexual with them is quite the turn-off for me. Anything that doesnt involve the genitalia at all would be ok i guess, but i'd still rather do that with a guy. Romantic attraction is a whole different topic though. Hoooo boyyyyy

My first crush was a girl. I was around 12 i think? I still rly like her, even though im not completely head over heels anymore like i used to. It was really clear to me then that i'm a lesbian (since i identified as a girl back then) but i'm really not! At all!!!
    After her i think i've liked some boys, but not nearly as much as i like her. Sometimes i wish i had a datefriend, but when i start to think about what it would be like to be in a relationship, i start to feel rly bad about it. I'm not traditionally romantic at all, and relationships for most people seem to revolve around loving only your one partner, which seem restricted and a bit boring to me tbh. But if i were in a polyamorous relationship, i'd just end up being jealous of the other people.
    So, what i mean is that i would like to be in a relationship but at the same time i wouldn't? I remember once hearing about "enjoying having a crush but not being in a relationship" (or smth like that) being an orientation, but i dont even really like having a crush that much. I don't understand this at all. Maybe i'm just more suited for a "friends with benefits"- type of thing.

2. mx Jim

Bumpin this up a bit