1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by justsomegirl979, Mar 2, 2016.

1. justsomegirl979

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm a female currently in a relationship of two years with a male. Ever since middle school I remember questioning my sexuality. I was confused but thought "not me" and "I'm probably just going through something." I find this "questioning" to be consuming my thoughts lately.. even though I am in a committed, happy relationship. I guess I always thought that if I were in a relationship with a boy that I wouldn't have to think about my other attractions. It worked for a while but once I got to college it became harder to ignore. I guess I don't really know what my question here is... I just don't know what is going on in my own head. I don't want to have to "come out" because I don't ever see myself leaving my boyfriend... I am head over heals in love with him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.. but sometimes I wonder about this other side of me. I still want to know myself and understand whats happening in my head.

2. Lilith3612

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I suggest writing everything out(that's what I did) but that doesn't work for everyone. Just be honest with yourself while trying to sort out everything. And since you are the only one who knows what is going on in your head, it's up to you to figure everything out.