1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eating Cum/Sperm

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Xvision, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Xvision

Hi guys,

I have been questioning myself for a while, but can't seem to figure it out so well... Does swallowing your own or someone else's cum/sperm make you a cannibal? Since cum are swimming human seeds. I can't imagine myself swallow it down or even allow cum in my mouth. I'm kinda scared and confused. I grew up religiously so swallowing cum don't really make me feel so comfortable. Or maybe i'm just being superstitious?!

1) What are your thoughts about this?
    2) Would you ever (consider yourself to) swallow cum?
    3) Do you have experience with this? and what does it taste like?
    4) I know that there are people out there that like/love eating cum, Why?

2. guitar

No it does not make you a cannibal. It's a normal thing that the body releases. Virtually ever gay man (and a lot of women I know) does this. Whether your partner swallows it or it winds up on your stomach or in a condom, it doesn't really matter.

Feelunique likes this.
  3. Rain is Love

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Even when a man has sex with his wife, a million potential babies dies, even when one makes it.

4. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It doesn't make you a cannibal. I have swallowed plenty times. Taste can vary from bitter to sweet. I've personally noticed a metallic after taste every time. I enjoy doing it but some don't. I had a partner that wanted nothing to do with giving oral and that was fine between us. If it's something that makes you uncomfortable or you don't want to do or question then don't. You get to make that choice for you and don't ever feel like you have to something don't want to do.

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    XD no, of course it doesn't. I'm not a cannibal! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Unfortunately my experiences with eatíng cum haven't been all that great. His thingy and the cum and all didn't taste very well actually. :/ hope that's not tmi haha

6. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any gay guy like myself or most women would be able to tell you that Swalloing cum is not a bad thing it's just a fluid that the body releases when aroused it usually tastes good and if the man had pineapple before the Sperm tastes better

7. Xvision

So it seems like almost everyone here likes to eat or swallow cum...
    Can you get HIV+ or Aids from eating your own cum? I know it might be a stupid question, but i'm rather be well informed.

8. guitar

If you don't have AIDS you can't give yourself aids from swallowing your own cum. Even swallowing someone's who does have AIDS, the risks are low. It just goes into your stomach and your stomach acids kill the virus. If you have open areas in your mouth (like if you can your gum) you can be infected this way. Generally the rule is font brush your teeth right before giving oral if you plan to swallow.

9. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, it is not cannibalism. It's spermatozoon and a few nutrients. Before fecundation, it does not mean anything. I guess people do it because it turns on some people.

It's an experience that you may like or not. There's nothing wrong with doing it or not, it does not make you sick by itself, but because of the diseases that people may have (AIDS, and other sexual transmitted diseases). A lot of people love oral sex, but hate swallowing cum. You shouldn't do anything you don't feel comfortable, right?

About HIV+: If you don't have aids you won't get aids swallowing your own cum. Now, I sincerely don't know if an HIV+ swallowing it (his own or from another HIV+) would make the infection worse, I really don't know. So I cant say a thing about this

But about a non-infected swallowing an infected: It depends on your mouth/gum/throat/esophagus healthy. If there's a a cut there, infected sperm may directly touch the wound/cut. It's very rare to happen, but it may happen. Please make a research. :wink:

10. cory212

this should have been in the sexual/physical health category..