1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this worth pursuing?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by blackandblue, Mar 4, 2016.

1. blackandblue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I studied abroad last fall in France. At the end of my semester, I went to visit my friend in London for a week. When I was there, I went out to their university bar, where I met a couple of her friends that she had made at the university. They were all nice, but one of them immediately stood out to me. She was a beautiful half Italian, half British girl. At first, I thought she was just nice, but then we were dancing really close, she was holding my hand, putting my hand on her stomach, we almost kissed on the dance floor (at least I thought). We had a great time but nothing happened and I was disappointed but also excited. I figured it was over and I would never see her again.

Then, over Christmas break, we started snapchatting, and eventually texting. I was hesitant, a little apprehensive, but she sent pages and pages of texts about her life, my friends, how weird it was that we had only met for 5 hours. It's two months later and we talk ALL day EVERY day over text. We literally are texting every minute of the day when one of us isn't sleeping. We're pretty affectionate too, using hearts and saying babe every so often. We even FaceTime occasionally.

I am so confused. She talks about a boyfriend that she had for 4 years but broke up with, and other boys she has hooked up with. I'm bi, so I talk about guys I've hooked up with too. But sometimes she says things like, "why do I care so much about you" and "why am I so dependent on you". It's so confusing.

Long story short, she is visiting me and her other friends at our school in the US for 9 days in one month. I am so nervous. Do you think she likes me? Should I make a move? Or should I just see how it unfolds?

2. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should ask her if you want to play it safe. I would of said you should try to make a move if she will be there for 9 days, unless you are scared to risk the relationship that you have already built up. But you will never know unless you try or ask. In my eyes it sounds like she likes you.