1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to crawl back into the closet and not deal with it sometimes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ruby421, Mar 4, 2016.

1. ruby421

ok so i am out to my sister, but sometimes i still seem to talk myself into thinking,
    "maybe you are overthinking things"
    "i bet you arent super gay,"
    even though you like two of your female friends and like 3 female actors, which is redicoulous, and i know that, so why am i still in denial sometimes, it doesnt make sense......how do i stop doing this, and why am i, :/ :help:

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh yes I get this all the time. I similarly have had the most intense crushes on 2 of my female friends recently and then... they got together and kept it from me for 2 months. That sort of sent me into this self-hating crawl back into the closet more than ever.... Which was just ridiculous because the only reason I felt so bad is because I had feelings for them! Thats obviously not very straight. These things never make sense. Tbh I just had to start switching focus to other things in my life and letting myself chill out on that topic a little.

3. Pinky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a girlfriend but sometimes I still think maybe I'm straight...but I know I totally am not. Straight people question themselves for being gay even when it is totally clear that they are not. So I guess it is normal.

#3 Pinky, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016