1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by rainandart, Mar 5, 2016.

1. rainandart

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is weird for me. Guess I'm just asking for advice or what you think?

Anyways, I didn't think about sexuality until I was about 18. I never had a crush on a guy throughout elementary or high school. It wasn't until this guy was interested in me that I started going out. He wasn't too bad looking or anything but there was just nothing there. Things went on like that for awhile. I've done things with different guys, never had sex, but I've never felt attraction or anything for them. I thought I was asexual for awhile. I never considered being gay. Awhile ago I developed a crush for a girl- sounds so immature but that's what it was. Then this one time this girl touched my lower stomach while she was retelling this story and I've never felt anything like that. I'm kind of freaking out about it honestly. I'm 20 now and don't know if it was a one time thing or what. :confused I live in a city with one gay bar, so I'm not entirely confident to go experiment since a lot of people I know- who aren't straight- go there.

#1 rainandart, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. DemiLiHue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mmm sorry but this is gender. Lol