1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so confused!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by jenne, Mar 6, 2016.

1. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey everyone! (sorry for my english it's not my first language...) so the past few days i've been wondering about my sexuality.. i don't know where to begin! i'm 19 years old (female) i have never been in a relationship with a man or a woman! i wasn't really into boys that much all these years... i just had a few crushes you know... i have only kissed 3 boys and it wasn't fun at all i was too uncomfortable i just wanted to leave immediately! now it's almost a month i'm thinking i might be a lesbian.. i don't have male friends i don't want any contact with men i feel so bad around them i just want women in my life.. i can't imagine myself in a relationship with a man.. but i could easily see my future self with a woman! i love being aroung women..(*hug*) i forgot to mention that i'm not a tomboy but neither too girly.. i'm normal i guess.. anyway, one day i asked my friends (3 girls) do you think i might be a lesbian?? in a kinda funny way not too serious and they said no way you have to wait for the right guy you definitely are not... they don't seem so acceptable so it's difficult for me to ask them for advice.. i know it's so confusing it's driving me crazy... i just wanna figure it out! :bang:

2. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I told my friends, they didn't expected at all. Once you don't fit the stereotype and you also ASKED them if you could be lesbian, they didn't realize that could be a possibility, once you didn't told them "i am lesbian", can you see? If you don't show a bit of assurance to them, so obviously they won't be sure at all. It is not clear for them.

So is this something to be afraid? Not at all. You don't have to be sure about anything. As I often say here, we try too much to realize who we are, which label should we take to ourselves and if people has the right to know our sexuality. To calm you down, in my opinion, there's a lot of feeling beetween people, but for me, what make's me feel gay is the sexual attraction. I'm so affectionate to my female friends (even imagine getting married with one of them) that it made me confused, if I was bi or something, but once I realized women didn't turn me on, I assumed I'm gay (once guys turns me on). But people always say about the romantic attraction. I may say I feel romantic attracted to both (most men than women).

I know it seems hard, but once "lesbian is you" and you are lesbian, people should accept the way you are, so it's important to know who are your real friends. TO make things more comfortable, try to tell each one in particular, speak calmly (if you are going to cry, no need to be hold it), ask for support and say that you don't want your friendship to be changed. If something wrong happens, it's not your fault. Really, because there's nothing wrong about sexual orientation.