1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having strong fantazie to be pegged by women, does that make repressed homosexual ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by yomayo, Mar 7, 2016.

1. yomayo

yomayo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    hello everyone,
    so my question is simple.
    i love a girl to play with my anus or even insert her finger, it just makes horny and at the same time i love tits and big fat ass of women. its like a women is pegging me and im touching her tits, and her soft skin.
    i have no problem to let a girl fuck me by a strap on, i wont ever think of a man do that to me, the idea of a man doing that give me nausea.
    the problem is that i have erectil dysfunction and im scared.
    Please, is it a sign of being repressed homosexual if i have this desire with women?
    i have no emotionnal, or sexual attraction to males, i find some men handsome but its just the esthetic, because i find myself ugly, sort of jealousy.
    thank you

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: having strong fantazie to be pegged by women, does that make repressed homosexual

Not at all. If you feel 'sick' by the idea of a man doing it, you're straight. Likewise, there are also gay men who hate being penetrated anally, lesbians who like being penetrated by strap-ons, and straight women who would rather just do oral all day. But what makes them the sexuality they are is the genders they want to do it with. There is absolutely nothing wrong or shameful about being a straight guy who likes to be penetrated.

Now on the other hand, if you did have desire to have sex (any kind, anal, oral, handjob) or kiss a man, it might be a sign of being gay or bi but not coming to terms with it. But I haven't seen any hints of this in your description.

3. Azrael79

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: having strong fantazie to be pegged by women, does that make repressed homosexual

I agree with the above poster, you sound like a straight guy that likes anal play. absolutely nothing wrong with that.

4. yomayo

yomayo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

thanks you loli21 and azrael79, you answers are recomforting.
    i had that doubt because of my erectil dysfunction which caused low libido, so because of that my dominating side was at zero, and my submissive side was still intact.
    thanks a lot again.