1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More symptoms of suppression

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Seagypsy, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Seagypsy

So I had a meal with friends at the weekend, and one of the 3 friends who came was a VERY cute bisexual female friend who I really like and fancy, we have the exact same skin-tone and hair colour and have stuff in common, she is so lovely and sweet... nothing happened although I did have a mini-panic when my other friend started chatting her up...!! (I think she liked the fact that I reacted!)

At the same time, I have a massive crush on a male work colleague who I am really hoping to have a chance with sometime soon...

But something that happened the day after my lunch with friends was very interesting, and I think shows more signs of suppression of gay feelings...

I was masturbating, and I had a realistic vibrator beside me in bed which I have used lots of times before and have orgasmed from it, but this time I opted not to use it straight away, I ended up using the end of my hairbrush which was more external and more like I imagine oral sex to feel like... I have used both methods plenty times before, but really enjoyed it this time and did not use the vibrator at all, although I had thought I wanted it... I think it was thinking about my cute female friend that did it!
    I always have strong orgasms after spending time with a cute girl........

#1 Seagypsy, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016