1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Wanting To Come Off As An Attention Hog

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by peach0934, Mar 12, 2016.

1. peach0934

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello Everyone.
    I recently came out as a lesbian after previously identifying as bisexual. I have always felt a strong connection with women and I still do.( This is hard to explain, please understand.) I recently was thinking that I was only attracted to idividuals who identify as cis gender women, but I'm realizing more and more that I just love. I don't really care how that person identifies (gender, expression, sexual orientation) and I'm aware that would make me pansexual. The probably is that I just told everyone I was lesbian after being bisexual and I don't want people to think I am just doing this all for attention. Especially my mum.

So basically, I need help figuring out what to do. Should I just leave it for everyone to think I'm lesbian, should I correct them to my new term. I don't want to be seen as that girl that is indecisive and is only doing the whole orientation thing for attention.