1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuality and pansexuality feeling restrictive

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Vav, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

I sometimes feel pretty curious about men. I find some guys very good looking and sometimes feel like I might be attracted to them. Some of the time I want nothing to do with men. To solve this problem I make my sexuality label something vague like queer or not straight. Unfortunately people ask me to be less vague and I end up answering their questions like a bi or pan person would. I often feel trapped when I identify as bi or open to multiple genders. I just don't want to date men, even if I'm curious about them.

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    oh yeah I get that. I don't have a problem with the idea of having sex with a hot guy if I was just, like, feeling horny. But I don't really wanna date one. And I have no desire to have sex with any guy in particular. Yeah. I get ya. Thats why I'm trying out changing my label from bi to lesbian because your labels more about who you fall in love with not who you could casually fuck if you felt like it some time. Its not like straight girls can't have sex with lesbians.

#2 SHACH, Mar 14, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  3. Vav

Vav Guest

Exactly. What sucks is that you can't just be curious about guys. If you have any sort of feelings for guys they must be serious and genuine feelings. If you have feelings for girls it's just curiosity, unless you have no feelings for guys.