1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I? Please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Rainbow Disco, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Rainbow Disco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello! So I have been lately wondering, what should I identify as? I am for sure gay, I like guys and get turned on by them. Now, what about my romantic attraction? I like guys in every aspect but when I was little, I remember having crushes on girls. (3 in total). Do these count? Now, I wouldn't see myself with a girl at all. Am I panromantic or homoromantic? Thank you!

2. guitar

If you're not into girls, honestly I would just say "gay." Most people don't understand the minutae of these terms and it may just confuse your friends or potential partners. That's not to say you can't ever feel something toward women - don't be constrained by your label - but to me everything you've written indicates you're gay. Your crushes on women seem to indicate an affection of friendship rather than real world attraction that would be part of a healthy relationship.

3. itsbrooklyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with guitar, some people might not understand those other terms, and the crushes on girls when you were little sounds more like a friendship thing not saying you never have feelings towards girls, but I would just say gay because it eliminates confusion

4. Rainbow Disco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you very much! This makes much more sense now.