1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can a woman sexually please me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SongBird300, Mar 15, 2016.

1. SongBird300

Out Status:
    A few people
    From early ages I have wanted to be with girls sexually and even after my first sexual encounter I was honest with my boyfriend at the time and told him I wish I had done it with a girl.

As a bisexual two-spirit I am sexually attracted to both. I also have a strong sex drive and as a teen reached my highest sexual pleasure from thoughts of girls but went on to exclusively be sexual with guys that I enjoyed but always knew they couldn't get me to the highest level of satisfaction.

One of my concerns is I was never actually with any woman the thought just reeally turned me on. What if it turns out I just puffed myself up for an experience that might get me no where. I mean yes then I was all into it, but I was younger and just starting to feel things out and actually thought I had a chance with a girl. Of course my excitement was through the roof.

It's been years since I've allowed myself to fully desire a woman. My confidence is a little shot. And since then I've geared my sex drive towards guys and just been all out stupid with it. Yes I've decided not to be like that any more but I know the excitement of being with a variety of guys and having the confidence of thinking I know how to take any guy there which has become more of a game for me I hardly get any pleasure from it but the treatment of a satisfied and happy guy feeds my ego. But the whole point I'm trying to make is what if I can't satisfy a girl or vice versa and I miss what ever satisfaction I got from guys and :icon_conf :cry::cry: :dead: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

2. marcelinevin

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't have any experience myself, but I feel like the answer is that you don't know unless you try it. If you want to and feel comfortable being with girls then I don't see what the problem is. You'll only know if you miss being with guys if you actually be with girls in the first place. And even then - you don't have to commit to a gender for life. There's nothing wrong with trying to date girls and then going back to dating guys if you don't enjoy it. Or just dating between genders at any pace you want if it does work out, or sticking with girls, etc. :slight_smile: None of these options invalidate you at all. (Sorry if this is rude at all or misunderstanding - I definitely do not mean it that way, and I wish you luck in figuring this out!)

3. SongBird300

Out Status:
    A few people
    No no those were the exact words I needed to hear.(*hug*)
    I naturally blow things out of proportion.
    Now I feel centered.
    I just get wacky thoughts now that I'm actively/mentally pursuing Miss 300 :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

:thumbsup:

Thank you

---------- Post added 15th Mar 2016 at 09:50 PM ----------

Can I ask a new question since we're online. How do I deal w/ my best friend of years whose straight but loves to flirt w/ me. For a long time I've wondered if she's questioning but haven't wanted to approach the subject.

4. afgirl

I think that's something everyone has to answer independently. However, I would not worry about not being able to satisfy or be satisfied. It all works itself out and you learn each other's bodies. If anything, a woman is going to be more in tune to another woman's body.

5. SongBird300

Out Status:
    A few people
    You are smart!

I love this site (&&&)

6. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Something to remember too... the experience you have with one woman may be different tan what you have from another, the same way with guys. I've dated guys that were... blah and others that were ZING! So don't base things on your first experience...

7. SongBird300

Out Status:
    A few people

So true! In my head I've been thinking my experience will be The Way it is when being with girls everywhere. Like there's this rule book and defined expectations of what's required for both of us :lol: That makes no sense!
    I just get nervous and while having no clue thinking I know exactly what to expect.
    Girls are people [sexy beautiful people] not machines or robots.
    Maaan I feel so much better.
    THANK YOU :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap