1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guy asks ME out then blocks me the morning of the date?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ant12, Mar 15, 2016.

1. ant12

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so this guy acted really interested in me, and we were honestly having very intellectual in depth conversations and seemed like we were hitting it off

then he asks ME out on a date. i agree, and he gives me a list of options of what we should do. I say we could go get coffee, which was one of his options.

We didnt talk the day after we agreed to go on the date, so there is nothing i could have said or done to make him change his mind about me, so im really confused.

I know this probably sounds desperate but i just logged out of ****** and logged onto my old account and asked why he blocked me in a nice way.

Havent got a response, not that im expecting one...not sure why im even wasting my time on the idiots on these apps. The upsetting thing is that this guy seemed different

2. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    For some reason I relate to this guy hahahah Because I'm still uncomfortable meeting another guy (mainly in apps) that it makes me worried, but sometimes I'm so much into it that I would meet (like right now) the first guy I see. It's like a Roller Coaster, sometimes I want to do everything openly, sometimes I want to disappear. This is something I'm trying to understand, cuz I lack of experiencies and it makes me so confused sometimes (paranoid, anxious).

I guess you don't have to keep following him if he's trying to get rid of you, maybe he has his reasons. I wouldn't have expectations for anybody in those apps, it avoids some stress.

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't think you did anything wrong. It's more than likely that he just chickened out. Don't take it personally.

4. YeahpIdk

I agree with all above. Take people on apps with a grain of sand. Many go on just looking to connect and experiment with talking to the same sex. I went on an app, spoke to some people, and when someone asked to hang out I was really upfront and said that it was nothing against them, I just wasn't at that place yet. People aren't as honest as I am, though. He could have disappeared for a million reasons. It sucks when you connect with someone and they turn out to be dishonest with intentions. Just keep swimming. :slight_smile: