1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Courtnney085, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Courtnney085

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, erm im not sure if im straight, lesbian or bisexual and I don't know how to find out for certain. I have been with guys and I have been with a girl but it was a long time ago and from what I remember I enjoyed it more with her than I did with a guy. Does that mean im lesbian or bi or just, I dunno experimenting? Could really use some advice?:confused:

2. IronyIsMySkill

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey again. You don't really need to label yourself right now. Sexuality is fluid and sometimes you can just fall for the person. But, if you enjoyed both relationships you may be Bisexual or maybe even Pansexual. You could have even enjoyed one more than the other and still not be exactly straight. Which is fine! Just date who you want, whatever gender they may be. And find yourself out. No one knows you better then you do, so no one can tell you for sure your own sexuality. But, you could just feel around and find out what you like. If you find out that you don't like girls then that's fine. And if you find out you don't really have a thing for guys, that's fine too! If you like both then your dating pool just went up!