1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a gay man loves me, im a girl

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by DaisyGatsby, Mar 18, 2016.

1. DaisyGatsby

Ok, so this sounds weird but, i decided to ask cause i saw a thread someone posted in this forum a while back. It was from a gay man saying he had extreme crushes on girls. So i thought that may be it wasnt so crazy that i ask this (first of all, sorry, english is not my native language.)

So this is the thing, i have no proves that the man im speaking about is gay, but everybody who knows him assume it this way, and i have like a very sharp gaydar and i also kind of feel that he is gay or something. But he had never openly dated other men. Im speaking about my ex boyfriend, he wasmy first love and i can swear we were madly in love, like rome and juliet shit haha. I have never been a sexual girl, never had any other boyfriend before him and always felt disgusted by men. I remember when i was like 8 years old i liked a girl but not emotionally, it was like an admiration of her beauty. I also find much more attractive girls than boys but i dont feel like having sexual encounters with boys or girls, i only feel that when i develop a crush towards someone. Ok but going back to my ex we dated in high school for 2 years and it was a very intense relationship, we were all the time together and i swear no one has look to me the way he did. When we graduated he went to another country for university and i went out with someone else without telling him, when he found out he was VERY hurt, he cried over the phone, he had already propose to me and everything, we were like twin souls. Anyway i stop getting any notices from him for about 3 years and when i was about to marry my new boyfriend, my ex boyfriend came to town and tried to stop the wedding. I did not get married but it wasfor other reasons, i did move with my boyfriend (not my ex) even though we didnt get married.

The thing is, even after 9 years now, me and my ex still secretely talking, we reconnected like 3 years ago, he have never had any other relationship. I am pretty sure he is attracted to men too, because he havea lot of gay men fans (he is kind of a small celebrity in my country, i am too). I have never experience such intense feelings that the ones i had with him and i know that hisfeelings towards me were real, i can still hear his heart breaking when i cheatedon him, he has always been there for me. I really love him.

But i ask you guys, how can this be possible?? do we really love each other? is he gay? am i asexual? can our relationship really work out?

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is nothing in your story to suggest your ex is gay. Just because you have a hunch does not mean it's true or just because he is a gay icon does not mean he is gay.

The other questions I cannot answer and the only people who could answer it is you and your ex.