1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can sexual attractions ever be considered 'mild'?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SubZero, Mar 21, 2016.

1. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    By that, I mean can somebody have a primary attraction to a certain body type and a secondary attraction to another body type?

I know I'm gay since I'm only attracted to males, but I sometimes get confused on the types of guys that I find sexually attractive. For example, I consider myself to be the MOST attracted to guys who have a somewhat muscular body - not overly stocky, but at least some muscle/abs. Light facial/body hair is also a turn on.

That being said, I also find myself attracted to guys with a more lean body or with guys with hairless bodies (also known as 'Twinks'). I consider these attractions to be 'mild' because I strongly prefer more muscular guys, but I'm also aware that I can find a twinkish looking guy attractive as well. Does this make sense? Anybody else feel the same way?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sure. Lots of people are attracted to very different sets of attributes. Nothing remotely unusual about that :slight_smile: