1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biromantic......but?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AngelDragonfly, Mar 21, 2016.

1. AngelDragonfly

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi wonderful people of this beautiful world, today I seek a bit of advice!
    Anyway, I consider myself bisexual and demiromantic. However, I am sensually attracted to both genders.
    (definition I like: Sensual attraction: the desire to interact with others in a tactile, non-sexual way, such as through hugging or cuddling.)
    But I do feel *slight* sexual attraction towards the male gender sometimes, so I'm a little confused on what I would be.

I believe in labels, but the catch is that there is no perfect example of that, so I identify as bisexual and then give anybody who asks a whole slew of what I feel and why.

So.......any ideas? I'm kind of questioning, and will go with what feels right.

Also: does anybody know an official combination word for sensual and romantic? That would help.

Hugs and best wishes, and thanks for your help, AngelDragonfly. XOXO.
    (*hug*)(&&&):lol::smilewave We are all in this together, guys.

2. lnamae

lnamae Guest

...Do you mean you're only a little sexually attracted to guys? And romantically/sensually attracted to both?

Ummm, biromantic androsexual? Biromantic heterosexual? ... Just 'biromantic'?

...Then I guess you could tack the 'demi' on if you want too?

Edit: Oh, there's also graysexual. (sometimes having sexual attraction but usually not. maybe capable of it under certain conditions, like love or romance.) So like, biromantic graysexual?

#2 lnamae, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016