1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25 y/o not completely sure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by FeelsRight, Mar 21, 2016.

1. FeelsRight

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My parents are confusing and judgemental (divorced now). But they go to a well known LBGT town for vacations. My dad and his girlfriend go there, my mom used to go with my dad too. So for a second I thought they were cool about it, but they've made some weird comments towards me which make me feel like they're homophobic (this is why I'm confused). I'm afraid to figure myself out because I'm afraid of how they would react. One time they asked if I was a lesbian because I got my nose pierced on the left side. I was unsure of myself (still kind of am) at the time and was like noooo. The comments make me angry, so what if I am? I'm so confused. I never really dated anyone in high school and since then still have never really dated anyone in RL.. Just a couple guys online never meeting in person. I did have a couple no strings attached meetups with guys I've known for a while but it didn't do anything for me really. I think manbits are weird. I guess I was trying to convince myself that I was straight and that I needed a guy. I see guys that I think are handsome, but I don't go goo-goo over guys. Guys don't do much for me and they don't excite me. I find myself looking at women more than men. I just am unsure of myself, I just want to figure myself out and find a way to be me with out being judged by my parents. :help: :eek: