1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i know a friend is gay and hes in onto me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AAB, Mar 22, 2016.

1. AAB

AAB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :help:
    So im gay and i have many straigth friends but i have one friend that i not very sure
    Yea i know dont judge the way he talks bjt ths not it the fact is that :
    He speaks with me mostly
    We have some things in common just some
    He always is on the team with me on the judo training
    He sometimes puts his arm over my neck
    And i see him in all utile days of the week

How do i know if hes gay and onto me?
    Ive spoken to my mom abount it and she sayed i need to make sure hes gay or even onto me

So as im a very active menber i depend a lot of your help guys and i need it now thanks for the atention
    (&&&)

#1 AAB, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You can't really know unless you ask / find out. I'm actually in a very similar situation with a friend that has a lot in common with me (than with the rest of straights).

He also acts differently when he's around me, like casually touches my back (but not in a buddy way), softens his voice when talking to me and kind of flirts with his eyes (or it's just me).

But he made some homophobic remarks in the past so he's either closeted and trying to look straight or a plain freak. I won't ask him anyway since I'm not the one interested.

As for your case, you could wait for him to make the first move if you actually feel he's into you. Otherwise you could consider coming out officially and see whether his attitude changes.
    Or, the safest way, ask your friend to speak with him and see whether he/she can pluck out anything.

3. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To be honest he doesn't particularly gay - especially if he doesn't know you are gay. It's common for sports guys to be a bit physical. And the fact that he talks to you lot just means that a) he like to talk or b) he likes you (but in a friendly manner).

4. soner

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey so I agree with Euler so I have this sporty straight friend and he has this thing where he slaps my butt he does it to me he does it to his girlfriend so don't be surprised if a straight sporty guy is rather touchy because coaches do it to there team as well XD