1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would happen if a transguy enters a gay dark room?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by johnhandleyd, Mar 24, 2016.

1. johnhandleyd

johnhandleyd Guest

Would they be accepted around? Allowed to interact?

2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess, but you have to be sincere if you want to leave with someone, and not only stay for the fun.

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly that's a tricky one. As much as I'd like trans people to be completely integrated into the LGBT community, we're not. You have to realise that some gay guys won't want to get with a transguy and yes, that absolutely sucks but it's just something we have to accept. It doesn't invalidate you in any way, there are plenty of gay guys that won't bat an eyelid that you're trans. If a guy goes to a gay darkroom you have to accept that the only thing they're there for is dick. I know that's crude and I'm really sorry if that triggers any dysphoria but it's better for you to realise that now than to go there and possibly be harmed if they become aggresive when they find out you're trans.

If you really want to go and see what it's like then go for it but I'd really suggest telling people you're trans before doing anything with them. You have to look out for yourself and be safe.