1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really unsure.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Hugfanginn, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Hugfanginn

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always thought I was heterosexual, but I noticed quite a while ago that I was never necessarily repulsed by the prospect of another guy liking me. Then again, I was never super attracted to any guys either.

I've been attracted to girls. I've been intimate with a couple girls. But, it all changed when recently a male friend of mine began acting odd around me. Then, he told me he was interested in me. I wasn't disgusted. I wasn't repulsed. I was intrigued

I still don't know where that would leave me now. All I can think about now is him, and now girls seem really unappealing.

2. seeking

I guess the question is... do you want to try to have a relationship with him (both emotionally and sexually)?

If the question is yes... then try being with him and see how you feel. If you notice it just doesn't feel like the relationship for you; tell him.

If you are 18, he probably knows you have few sexual partners or relationships in your past.

Just sit down and talk with him. I think having a conversation with him about your thoughts, feelings, and curiosity will help you and him understand if this is a possibility or not.

Best advice I have. I notice that sometimes people can think they'll like something and end up they don't, but at least the person tried out something they thought interest them. Life experience lets you know what you truly want and what you truly do not want.

Hope this was a bit helpful.

#2 seeking, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016