1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clueless

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dasi200, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Dasi200

Long story short. I broke up with my boyfriend 3 months ago. It was unhealthy relationship where he was very jealous and possessive. I must admit it was hard to end it since we were living together for almost a year. And it was a big step. Not that i have feelings for him i guess the fear to be single and alone.
    So I started dating this girl for 2 months already. I am more into girls btw. And I am kinda out of it. I really like her and I think she is perfect but I don't think I am ready to get into a relationship I am so insecure and I don't want her to go through that with me. I prolly need time to get my self together. The thing is that she asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes. I really want her to be in my life tho so I said yes. Anyways that would be my first relationship with a girl.

2. Dasi200

Any advice or opinion would be great

3. BisexualQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would talk to your girlfriend about this. Explain how you feel and see how she responds. Hopefully you too can make it work. Best of luck!

4. killswitch0029

I agree. If you keep these feelings locked up it'll wind up causing some problems. From what you've said it seems like you both really like each other so I'm sure she'd be willing to talk and help you with these feelings.

5. Dasi200

and there is one more thing I didnt add that makes me even more insecure is that she had long relationship not to long ago and she is still friend with her and they are roommates. Her ex already dates someone else and she is with me . But I can see the way they look each other that they still have feelings for each other. I just dont know why is this girl so persistent to be with me? I dont want to be fooled around tho. She keeps saying that she doest have any feelings for her etc. but actions says otherwise

6. killswitch0029

That can be a tough situation to be in. It's natural that you would be suspicious. I can't really offer anything from my own personal experience, but if I were in that situation I would just let things keep going but address anything that becomes alarming or overly suspicious. It is possible that there's something going on, but it could also be paranoia kicking in. Just trust your gut and act when or if you feel you need to.

7. Dasi200

I know by what she says it looks like they are done and they are just friends. But my gut says there is something wrong and something doesnt make sense ... Like she looks like emotionally unavailable or i am overthinking. But most of the time we dont have sny subjects to talk about idk what to think