1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual and lesbian women: what body type do you like on women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Fullofsurprises, Mar 31, 2016.

1. This isn't a body shaming thread. No body is superior to another. But, I have a type.

I like curvaceous women. I can't help it! Large breasts and small waist. Wide hips and thick thighs are great. Christina Hendricks or Nigella Lawson would be my ideal woman.

I have been pressured to get super skinny from other heterosexual women, but I don't want to. Why? It's not a body type that triggers sexual attraction for me.

2. wanderinggirl

Heh! I used to have a type, a more androgynous boyish type, but then I kept falling for/dating women of all sorts of body types. It probably started because of media glorification of skinny boyish women, but yea I no longer feel I have a *type* :slight_smile:

And yea I love that seeing women from the other side (of being attracted to them as well) means I see how stupid it is to uphold the skinny body type as the only attractive one! Diversity is glorious!

#2 wanderinggirl, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  3. cakepiecookie

My "ideal" type is fit but curvy. Hourglass figure, some muscle tone, larger-than-average breasts and thighs, kind of broad shoulders. Jessica Biel is about the best example I can think of. I also like even curvier women, as described in the OP.

In reality though, I'm not super hung up on any particular type. I've had crushes on women of all shapes and sizes.

4. Lipstick Leuger

Not overly curvy, more boyish I guess. I never really thought about it much.....

5. I have definitely liked ladies that weren't my body type. Personality is key too.

6. alexandrite

I think it really depends on the personality of a person, but I've noticed that most of the girls I've been attracted to have been kind of athletic looking? like not too feminine or masculine...but again, personality is the most important quality

7. treasure1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a sucker for a woman with a masculine body type and a boyish manner!

8. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Average to slim/skinny.