1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret hook up with the new guy ..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by cmd1600, Apr 1, 2016.

1. cmd1600

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but i'll try..

I'm a 19 year old boy and currently a conscript in the norwegian military, which is relatively common among men and women my age. I have over the past year noticed that i get sexually attracted to both genders, so i've tried a couple of times to hook up with boys through the "******" app to see how it is and what it feels like. I think it's fun and i really like it, but i don't see myself in a relationship or a serious thing with a person of the same sex. So up until now it's been done quietly and i haven't planned coming out any time soon, even tho i think i might be bisexual.

A few days ago a new guy talked to me on the ****** app, and it turned out he's also a conscript and just moved into the same camp i'm in. He's openly gay, and was looking for different things, also just hook-ups. We talked on the app for a while and he said it would be fun to rent a local hotel room one night this weekend, and just hang out there and fool around and stuff. He said there was no problem that i was hidden and he ofcourse wouldn't say anything. We haven't talked specifics, but i know we're talking about kissing, making out and bj's.. I know I would really have fun if we went, and i know he won't tell people and stuff, but do you guys think it's a bad idea? I'm thinking the minor things like if it'll be too awkward waking up the next morning for breakfast together and stuff, and the fact that i will probably see him alot since we're at the same small camp, and that this will be awkward and i'll then regret it?... I don't know, i havent done anything quite like this before, because the times i've been with guys before we've only met and done stuff and then I left.
    Have any of you had a friend you did stuff with secretly? Or been in a similar situation?

Would really appreciate your thoughts.