1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Got Asked Out By A Girl!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LizzieRose, Apr 13, 2016.

1. LizzieRose

LizzieRose Guest

Today, I friend of my mine that I made while in theatre asked me out on a date over the phone. I can't say that I was shocked because I was definitely getting some gay vibes when I was around her. This entire year, I have been wanting to have a relationship with a girl, and now when the opportunity arrives......I have a major crush on a boy in almost all my classes at school. I haven't even thought about a girl that way, in about a month. So I'm pissed. I talk to this boy every day, we flirt everyday, and I'm pretty sure he has a thing for me. So what I ended up telling her was that it was bad timing at the moment and that we should take a raincheck on the date until summer is here (its almost the end of the semester). Those weren't my exact words because that would be a bit rude, I can give the exact messages to someone who replies so we can decode if it was a good or bad decision I made. Sorry I just needed to vent, comment what you think about this situation, because I have no clue either.

2. YeahpIdk

If you're not feeling her, it would be deceptive and no fun anyway. If you're actually interested in her, and not just the opportunity to date a female, go out for coffee. What would it hurt? All you're doing with the guy is flirting back and forth, not having a relationship. Keep your options open and see if you feel something with her. If not, you gave it a shot. If you do, you may not be so interested in the guy anymore.

#2 YeahpIdk, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016