1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I'm attracted to women or not?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Nutritionwarn23, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Nutritionwarn23

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm 23, I know I am NOT attracted to guys, but I am unsure if I am lesbian or not? I really need someone to talk to about this, as I don't want to talk to my friends and family until I am 100% sure. Thanks :slight_smile:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

What first made you think you might be attracted to girls?

3. starwars7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! I am here to talk whenever you need to, whether that is on this thread or PM. I have recently gone through the same thing you're going through now and this forum helped me a lot. I didn't want to tell anyone either until I was completely sure, however people on here encouraged me to speak to someone and I am so glad I did. Speaking to a friend of mine felt like so much weight had been lifted off my shoulders, it was great to finally talk to someone about how I was feeling after bottling it up for so long. Maybe you should reconsider about talking to one of your friends, it will honestly help or at least it did for me. If you are not ready for that then I am happy to listen.

Like what silverhalo said; what has made you think you are attracted to girls?

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Starwars7 I'm glad you figured some stuff out and are feeling better about everything.

5. Bubblyeater

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm 23 too. I was once like you, confused. Knowing that I dislike guys, attracted to girls, there are still doubts. So I decided to experiment a little. I signed up online dating sites, chat with girls, flirt a little. It was fun. Then eventually I was pretty close with this girl, she became my first girlfriend( now we broke up), and it's all worthwhile. Now I know that I am able to create an intense romantic relationship with a girl. Oddly enough, I am still pinning on hope that I might like guys one day :/ I am trying to be straight. Lol.

Anyway, go with the flow I should say? Experiment with care. Try not to hurt any feelings, both yours and the potential one. Be honest to yourself and the others. Live without regrets right?