1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you like in bed/What are your sexual fantasies?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Foxfeather, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This isn't meant to be a "nasty" thread. Quite the opposite, it's a celebration. I want those of us who've had sex to talk openly about what we love in bed and those of us who haven't to talk about what we want in bed.

I'm a virgin tomboyish/genderqueer woman (bi, possibly lesbian), so I don't have any experience in this stuff you call sex, but I'd like to open myself up to the fantasies and realities of sex and maybe get a better grasp of how I can be a good lover when the time comes.

Feel free to give as much or as little detail as you wish, but may the truth set you free.

So for me, I highly suspect I'll be a great top. Just because I like to please and communicate so much and I have a very strong (not stubborn) personality. I can see myself wielding a strap-on, not knowing how the /hell/ to use it, but using it anyways. Maybe upgrading from something with straps to something strapless so I can get more intimate with my partner. I think the act of dripping lube onto her, touching her down there, without penetrating, will be really hot.

Hoping to god I can make her moan and orgasm through penetrative sex and touching her in the right ways. Hoping to GOD I can make her moan and orgasm. But if not, I guess I'll just have to give her some great oral. I want to kiss a woman down there because that's what lips are for. I want her to kiss me after I'm done, to tell me that it was amazing and that I did great.

I think I'll be really awkward at first if a woman wants to go down on me, but if she's looking up at me, I think my heart will melt. Same goes for a blowjob on a strap-on. If she's touching herself and clearly enjoying it while she's doing it, I might just faint.

Tribadism just sounds like a complete dream. I don't know if it'll work, but the idea of wet lips pressing up against mine and grinding into me just sounds amazing. I think I'll feel the orgasm in my head, if not down there.

I want to pull away from her when we're done and push her on her back and just admire her body from head to toe and tell her how much I love her, and I want her to do the same.

If she wants to try something penetrative on me, I might be afraid and, quite honestly, I think it'll hurt, but I think missionary with a girl with a strap on between my knees will make me nervous in all the right ways. At the moment, I'm leaning lesbian and I'd rather open up my legs to a beautiful woman with a strap-on than a guy. If she moans and does it slowly, even if it's not "exciting" in the way hardcore sex is, watching her hips move slowly toward me sounds incredible. If she stops in the middle of thrusting and just stares down her nose at my body, I'll get so nervous but in a jittery, awesome kind of way.

Noise. I want to hear her make noise, and I want to make noise. Not screaming, but moaning and gasps. And lots of kissing sounds, if you know what I mean. I love that kind of stuff.

2. Fish Eye

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Interesting fantasies and desires in bed you have there. Probably better than mine lol. For me, ever since I saw and read 50 Shades of Grey, I have fantasies where I wanted to play a role of Anastasia and my partner would be Christian. But take away all that crazy dominat/submissive stuff. I like having a pleasant touchiness and cuddles in bed and it always keeps me at ease. Cuddling is always the best part for me in those scenerios.

3. Bazinga87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well being married and 28 I've had some experience in bed and this last week I've had some fantasys come true. I've always wanted the bottom experience and was able to get that. Told the wife last week I was bi. She was shocked for a few days but we went to an adult store Friday and purchased a harness and an attachment for her to put on and it was the craziest experience I've ever had. She's coming around to getting me a man to play with but we are working through slowly to get to that point. That's still in the fantasy category along with a mtf trans. But with time I believe we will both get our experiences fulfilled together. Turns out she's been holding her kink in too :wink:

4. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Still curious about what the rest of you have to say to this. :slight_smile:

5. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm a little virgin feeling pretty Kinsey 5ish.

Giving oral and grabbing/spanking/kissing her ass are top parts of my fantasies. I'm never sure about me receiving what I really want but, 69 always seems great because it also involves me giving oral and being able to squeeze her behind. Boobs are good too, I want her to lick my nipples and I want to just bury my face in her chest and kiss her boobs everwhere. If she can finger me and suck my nipples that's hot. And yes omg moans are so important, and even the sound of spanking her ass, or the sound of licking and kissing.

6. HerrinDesFeuers

I've never had sex with anyone, but I like the thought of giving or receiving oral (or both at the same time) with a girl. I'd also like to kiss and caress a girl all over her body, especially her boobs. I love boobs, they are absolutely great. It's a shame that I haven't been able to touch and worship any other boobs except for my own. :grin:
    I don't like the idea of "top" and "bottom". I want me and my partner to be equal, also when speaking about who does what in bed.
    I think penetrative sex isn't for me. I don't want to be penetrated by a penis, a dildo, a finger or anything else. If my partner wanted me to penetrate her with anything, I don't know how I would feel about it. I would probably give it a try, but I'm not sure whether I would like it enough to do it just to please her.

Oh, and I'd also like to involve the use of toys.

#6 HerrinDesFeuers, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. afgirl

Well, I don't really subscribe to the idea of tops and bottoms for women. I understand the pillow princess idea but don't understand it. Once my partner tried the strap on thing and I didn't really like it. I wanted to touch her so much and there was just this thing in the way. I prefer skin on skin. Penetration is good, and I actually need it, but prefer fingers to toys. Again, it's the whole erotic touch thing.

The way you describe it reminds me of hetero sex. Lesbian sex isn't as clearly defined with a beginning and an end. I would say it pretty much ends when you have to go to sleep or get up to be somewhere. :wink:

8. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ooh, touch is always great. The idea of being touched by large, rough manhands kind of weirds me out, like I'm becoming this item of sexual desire for a man . . . but somehow, turning on a woman sounds like it'd be 100x more satisfying, and I wouldn't be grossed out by that at all. This is just from a sexual/gender standpoint. Ultimately, personality wins, and if he's sincere, I'll know.

Yeah, I guess the way I might end up being one of those girls who ends up "imitating" hetero sex, but I'd really like to be able to get close to her in that way.

9. Uncolored

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love this thread, thanks for your candidness.

I am a gold star lesbian virgin (although not for much longer). I have been "sexual" with people in other ways. I'd prefer not to elaborate on that but I have been emotionally sexual with people if that makes sense? I.e sharing lots of intimate details with women.

I am very outgoing and I always love open communication. Honesty is a complete turn on for me, even if I don't like the truth in the honesty. I also consider myself to be pretty dominant which almost seems out of character for me because I am pretty feminine. People who know me well would say that being dominant is in my character though and I think that I definitely fit those shoes better than I used to.
    For me, nothing turns me on more than the idea of going down on a woman and having her orgasm in my mouth. Spanking possibly? A little flogging? Recently I have really liked the idea of wearing a strap on too. I'm also a big fan of edging, waiting until I can't stand it anymore and I want to make her beg for it too. On the less kinky side just being equal with one another sounds really appealing to me.
    Also too, the little things. I want to hold her hand in public, kiss her against a wall, and introduce her to my friends proudly.
    This next one is going to sound hilarious at first but I will explain. I really want to be a dominatrix to men (even though I am a lesbian). Actually.... I think that being a dominatrix to women would be hot now that I think of it. Ok back to the domming men part, I really don't like men and I think that I would get a lot of enjoyment out of teasing them and turning them on by dominating them. I think part of the fantasy comes from the idea that not only do I not care for men, but also that they would not know that I am a lesbian. Haha. I really like something about that.

10. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As far as what I like I think variety and creativity are key. I've bee n married to my woman for 20 years and I think our sex life is really good. As a common practice we try and mix it up as much as possible by using toys, oral, fingers, or just sensual touching. One think we do that is a little embarrassing to say is that I like sex in public places...preferably with people around. The higher the risk of getting caught the better. Of course the objective is to do this without people noticing. Every place from movie theater, beach, swimming pool at a hotel, jacuzzi, high end restaurant, ride at Disneyland you name it. Now...we don't do this all the time but two or three times a year is probably about right. My wife has been a little bit less of a risk taker as we've gotten older but I still enjoy it tremendously.

11. PrettyinPunk

Whew it's getting steamy in here:icon_wink

Sadly my actual sexual experience is not as detailed and fulfilled as my fantasies but I have a ridiculously high libido so I think about it often.
    Also despite not ever being in any kind of relationship with someone of the same sex, that seems to be what my fantasies focus on nowadays.

I don't really get the whole top/bottom thing either. When it comes to sexual dynamic I know I'm more aggressive/dominant but I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy being submissive too. A partner that is similar in that dynamic would be ideal.

It would be good if my partner was open minded when it came to sex. Example being different moods/styles/tempos? of sex. I mean I can do slow, gentle, and sweet if that's what she wanted but if we could turn it up and get a bit hot and rough I'd like that a lot!

I often just imagine the two of us fiercely kissing, barely able to catch our breaths. Pushing each other up against walls, tables, or down to the floor. Tearing off clothes and panting heavily, maybe a little wrestling match during. While I prefer more fast to slow, I would still like to take my time and explore her body, hands touching everywhere. My mouth tasting every inch of her skin, trailing my teeth along and biting occasionally, just enough to be pleasurable and painful. Gentle-ish scratches would be fine too. Whatever she prefers to orgasm would be fine with me. I seem to be drawn to the thought of orally pleasing, being able to taste her and feel her hips rise and fall, push and grind against my tounge is quite appealing. Fingers are cool and though I've never used a strap-on I'm sure I could rise to the occasion(wink). In fact imagining all the different positions with a strap-on is fun. Her on top riding me, or vise versa. Since I enjoy pentatrative sex if she liked strapping then we could take turns as well, specifically doggy style position! If she liked biting I'd love it, oh and also my hair being pulled roughly.

I'm kinky and having sex in public places seems to be a major one, can't help it..just turns me on.

Lately my mind has wandered to s and m like activities (quite inexperienced here) at the very least light bondage and spanking. But only in a submissive role, maybe if my partner is kinky too I can explore this in the future.

Most important though would be her feeling as amazing as possible and being 100% satisfied, that's what I want to do for her.

Sorry for the long post. Hopefully it wasn't too explicit or distasteful. I've never written anything like this before.

12. Rhiannon666

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh my god. Um... Top fantasy right now? Being tied up and roughly handled by guys in uniform, preferably while they're wearing some type of balaclava and are heavily armed:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

13. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think we need to at least have dinner before i answer that question.......:icon_wink

14. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad I'm not the only one. :thumbsup:

15. SillyGoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm probably too young to be thinking of some of her stuff I think about....
    Let's not go into this...

16. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like slow stimulating drawn out sex mixing positions and stimulations. A quickie has its times and place don't get me wrong. Learning my body and having controlled orgasms with the last one being nuclear is amazing. I love giving and receiving oral and sharing in a kiss. Sharing the mix and taste of each others passion in a kiss is WOW! Male/Male or Male/Female. Now onto the fantasy part of the question. I don't think I would ever do it because I've always shared sexuality exclusive with one partner. My fantasy is a threesome with a guy finishing in my mouth while I finish in a girl or a another guy. This thread is a little steamy but I think it's good because it's getting down to saying what you are already thinking or have thought!

17. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You are very welcome! I just thought it's about time the LGBTQQ group started talking about, you know, sex? Not that it's all about that--in case you missed it, I am a virgin.

Very nice. I also like open communication and sharing personal details. With the right person, of course. To add to my list of fantasies, god, I wanna be able to run my breasts over a woman's bare back. Just to bend her over and climb over her and give her back and butt a nice rubdown with my body--ooh! I really like how women look from behind, and I mean more about their hair or their back than their lower torso. Call it strange.

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2016 at 06:33 PM ----------

Shall I pull out a chair for you, sir? Or madam? I'm starting to think I may be gender fluid (and I'm definitely somewhere in that genderqueer bubble), so we'd probably have a fine dinner.

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2016 at 06:36 PM ----------

You know what, neither have I until I found this site. But I think it's a good exercise, to know what you want. May our fantasies become realities. Yours certainly sounds like something that can be achieved. Mine . . . I'm gonna have to find someone who wants to be topped by someone smaller than them. #Shortsoftbutchwithshortlegs #But100%confidentI'llrockherworld

18. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I'm not really sure. But... sensual, romantic, tender love-making would be my favorite I think... with some cute guy, and I wouldn't mind if he's got some weight in muscles either. I just like the idea of trusting someone enough to have really intimate sex, I guess.

I do sometimes have fantasies of more "interesting" sex too, but I think that would be more of a secondary thing in a relationship, like a little bit of extra cream in the pasty, so to say.

19. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From my experience, liking someone from the back and wanting to rub against that back is a male fantasy. :grin: Don't worry, I'm female and love sexy backs too, you're not alone in it. That's called mounting instinct.

#19 Mihael, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  20. Inis

Uh-Uh, guys! This post is making me sweat!
    Ehm... ehm... Well, I love everything about sex. Let's start with this. :grin: I love even talking about it, especially with the person you know you're going to hang out with later and just to make the game harder.
    I'm addicted to flirting; that atmosphere full of attraction, expectation, shamelessness turns me on instantly.
    But you were asking about what we do in (but also on, under, next to) bed, right?
    I have few "taboo", to be honest, and they deal with sadomasochistic stuffs mainly.
    I experimented it a couple of times, but I didn't enjoy them... maybe because I like feel a sort of "equality" between me and the partner and I could pick a side only if I could switch freely afterwords.
    I don't despise sex toys and I find strap-on a very funny and useful thing :grin:
    Fingering, rubbing, doing oral sex, doing anal sex is all inclusive.
    Being open minded is the better quality a person can have. Just my opinion.