1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How young is too young to know that you're Ace?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by carpenoctem308, Apr 21, 2016.

1. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 16 and I have never been sexually attracted to anyone. i found out what being Asexual meant about a year ago and wondered if I was Ace. But how young is too young to know you're ace? Do most teens have those kind of feelings toward people by now? I know I'm not aromantic, I like girls romantically but I'm not sexually attracted to them. I've been told that I'll have feelings like that eventually, but I'm not so sure. I thought most people did by now.
    Can someone help me out? :confused:

2. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Some people find that they're ace when they're only 12 while others don't know till they're 30. I for one still haven't had these feelings even though I was an early bloomer for puberty. Honestly if you say you have no sexual feelings for anyone that's fine and if you find that you were wrong later on that's okay too since we can learn from mistakes. Only you can decide what you're sexuality is and no one else so don't worry too much about for now alright? If you still have any questions, I be happy to help :slight_smile: