1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Stick123, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Stick123

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sup

I posted a few months ago about this.

I'm a straight guy. I get this feeling around other guys sometimes. Like if I was talking with a guy and facing him, and we were standing close. I wouldnt be able to face directly towards him with my body. Its like I focus on my penis and feeling of attraction. Its like I have a magnet in my crotch that wants to pull my crotch towards theirs. So I have to turn not directly facing them to distract myself from this feeling and thoughts.

If I'm talking with a girl I view myself as cooler than, I dont get this. I feel dominant and could stand directly towards her, with my legs apart, as if 'displaying' my availability to her, leading with my crotch, and I wouldn't feel awkward about it, I wouldn't feel tension down there. I could also just stand normally and not have thoughts about this at all.

Pretty much with 99% of guys this happens. Its like the first thing I think of when I see a guy is this, how i cant stand confortably around them and have this feeling in my crotch and almost feel my crotch magnetized towards theirs.

Its weird though, because I dont consider myself gay. I never had any same sex experiences, and I dont fantasize about having one or have sexual desires about guys the way I do with my female crushes.

I almost want to tell my friends that im gay, because i know they sense this tension. i feel like if i was to tell them im gay they would be like, 'oh we knew and were waiting for you to tell us'. but then i feel like i would still have the feeling. and i dont think it would explain anything, it doesnt feel right.

this is so strange. i literally feel like, ok i must like guys because of how i get uncomfortable around them and i proably act like a gay person would around straight guys, but then after i think that im like, wtf am i talking about i dont like guys and dont want to do anything sexual with them.

its crazy, so crazy. if i take benzos or get really drunk i dont have this problem. otherwise if im chilling around guys i feel like im holding something in. holding something inside of me that wants to burst out through my penis. so strange. lol.

----

also. i said this happens around 99% of guys. the people who it doesnt happen around is guys who are obviously insecure about themselves. if i am confident around them then i dont get this reaction. instead ill be confident and ill see them being uncomfortable, and that will make me more comfortable, sadly. i think this may be a huge insecurity issue. idk. because it definitely does NOT happen around guys that are obviously more insecure than me and it happens way MORE around guys that i view are higher social status, more manly, more confident, etc.

around gay guys - if they are attractive and have high social status and are confident, then i may have some of this feeling, but to a lesser extent. also, its weird but having this feeling wouldn't bother me, it might come briefly then go, and i wouldnt get stuck on it, i wouldnt care about it or anything. with straight guys its something that i cant let go in my head, or at least its really hard to

#1 Stick123, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016